19th June 2021 Update
Due to the recent Government announcement on Monday 14th and Mr Johnson having taken the decision not to ease restrictions on the 21st as hoped! We are therefore due to this decision unable to operate due to the two metre social distancing requirements still in place. We are therefore regrettably postponing our opening until Saturday 24th July.
All current confirmed bookings for the weekend/s of 26th & 27th June & 3rd & 4th July will be advised via email for two additional dates after the 24th July.
If you have vouchers to redeem or are waiting on a response of an email/s, we kindly ask for your patience and understanding in this extremely busy time for us.
Thank you again and very much look forward to meeting you hopefully soon!
(If you have any questions in the meantime please contact us via Instagram or Facebook Messenger and we will get back to you as soon as possible)